This article provides a full BedaKid/BetaKid review. BedaKid/BetaKid is an online tutoring School which is based in China. It was founded in 2018. The beta kid online teaching conducts the online classes which is one on one with children whose age is between 4 to 16 years.
The average waiting given to the company is around $3.5 out of 5 of which 56% of the reviews are done by the recommended friend of the company. The following are some positive and negative reviews about BedaKid/BetaKid:
- It has a full booking rate.
- The Betal kid provides good teaching material and the teachers are provided to have support from trainers.
- There is an issue with late payment.
- The company has a fixed schedule that cannot be changed.
- The company offers a low pay rate for teachers of certain nationalities.
- There is a problem with the interference of parents. Deduction of penalties.
For more such education-related articles, you may also refer to, Full Eigox review Is Eigox worth it
Is BedaKid/BetaKid worth it
As the company when compared to others has a high booking rate which makes the company worth it but the pay given to the teachers is less which can be earned more if the teacher has a degree and good teaching experience. Betakid gives the student one-on-one classes and the teacher doesnt need any certification. The teacher needs to have a long-term schedule to complete the work of at least 10 plus hours working a week and if the teacher is not able to do it there is a penalty also.
What are the pros and cons of BedaKid/BetaKid
- The company has a good booking rate and the teacher should have the ability to work full time.
- The teachers are to be provided with good teaching material.
- The company provides the teacher with good support from the trainers.
- According to the nationality of the teacher, low pay is offered to them.
- There is an issue with receiving the payment late sometimes.
- The teacher has to complete at least 10 hours per week.
- The teacher has to deal with heavy penalties if there is any delay, changes, or cancellation in the class.
How the penalty is being checked and what amount is being deducted
Betakid doesnt pay for student cancellation but if the teacher cancels the class or changes the schedule or any delay in the class the following is the way the penalties are to be paid.
- If the teacher changes the schedule then $100 is paid.
- If the teacher has not submitted the lesson note on time then $20 is to be deducted.
- If the teacher is not able to conduct the class then the full class rate is to be deducted.
- If the teacher is late in the class then half the class rate is to be deducted.
- If the teacher is absent then $20 is to be deducted.
- if the teacher cancels the booked class then half class rate is to be deducted.
- if the teacher cancels the class or leaves the class then one dollar is to be deducted.
What are the working hours of BedaKid/BetaKid
Peak hours of work for BedaKid/BetaKid are to be considered between 5 to 10 p.m. that is done from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The minimum time for class is 25 minutes and the region needs to work for 5 days a week to complete at least 40 hours of teaching in a month. If the teacher is free to choose in which week they want to work then they can schedule their class that is to be fixed and until 6 months of the work as if the teacher wants to change the schedule then $100 is to be deducted.
What are the requirements for working with BedaKid/BetaKid
The following are some requirements for working in BetaKid:
- The teacher should have a neutral accent in the American or British language.
- Should have a TEFL TESOL CELTA certificate.
- The teacher needs to have a bachelors degree or relevant diploma which is considered to be in English or education is an asset.
- The reason is to have one year of teaching experience to children of all levels of age and class.
- The teacher needs to have a desktop or laptop with a full in-built webcam and a built-in microphone headset.
- They should have a strong internet connection with a minimum speed for uploading and downloading of 10 MBPS.
- The personality of the teachers should be enthusiastic and active always for teaching the student.
- The teacher needs to work according to the components schedule.
- The teacher needs to have a quiet working background so that there is no disturbance during the class.
The teachers are required to have teaching experience, a degree or diploma, and a TEFL certificate for teaching the children in one-on-one classes. The teachers can be native speakers or non-natives both are being accepted and the pay given to the teacher per hour is 8 to 20. The minimum hour of work the teacher needs to do is 10 hours per week.
What is the rating given to BedaKid/BetaKid from their employees
The BedaKid/BetaKid has been rated by their employees according to the compensation and benefits provided by the company as 3.4 out of 5.
Is BedaKid/BetaKid a good company to work for
The company has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 and 83% of the employees have recommended their friends to work within it.
This post is last updated on hrtanswers.com at Date : 1st of September – 2022