This article provides a full Lingo Live Review. Lingo Live service limited was incorporated in the year 2014. The main aim of Lingo Live is to offer a great opportunity to the working people to learn a non-native language which can help them to achieve great career milestones. Lingo Live except for both native and non-native speakers. this article will guide you about lingo live.
Lingo Live Review
The average rating of lingo Live has been recorded as 4.2 out of 5 and about 80% of the users are willing to recommend this website to their friends and family. Lingo live has a great impression on the customers compared to other ESL companies present in the market. but according to the latest reports and reviews it has been found that the company management has got less flattering regards and the treatment of its employees are not good with the customer.
For more such education-related articles, you may also refer to, Full Voxy Review Is Voxy worth it
Is Lingo live worth it
In order to enroll as a teacher in Lingo live you do not need any kind of degree or diploma. But a working experience of about 5 years is required if you want to enroll as a teacher. Lingo Live only acquires adults as a student. The maximum number of students in a class is 1 student at a time. Lingo Live also has a limit of a minimum of 15 working hours per week.
What are the Pros and Cons of lingo live
The following are some pros and cons:
- To enroll you do not need any kind of degree or diploma until you have an experience of about 5 years.
- The company itself gives an opportunity to interact with mature and motivated learners and to build long-term relationships with them.
- If you are a teacher in Lingo live then you can control your schedule and your lesson designs.
- It also gives an opportunity to build professional networks.
- companies must create their own teaching materials and provide them to their students and teachers.
- The salary rate is too low compared to other companies and there is a lack of transparency about the pay rate.
- In order to become a teacher, one must have at least 5 years of experience in this job.
- The learners after completing the course are not always hired.
How much does lingo live pay
As the pay rate has not been clearly mentioned on the website of Lingo live, according to a survey