This article provides a full TutorABC review. TutorABC is an online English teaching company that was founded in 2004. It contains almost 30000 teachers which are from 135 countries and the Teachers provide 180 million classes to students over 200000 who are from the age group of between 5 to 65 years. Twitter ABC provides one on one and group classes to every adult and child. This article will give you a full TutorABC review.
Full TutorABC review:
The average rating given to Twitter ABC is 3.5 out of 5 out of which 57% are recommended to be their friend. The following are some positive and negative reviews on Twitter ABC.
- The tutor is free to schedule their class.
- The tutor has their teaching material.
- The Tutor of TutorABC is given a reliable payment.
- TutorABC has a poor management system.
- Sometimes it changes the contracts and the rules.
- The pay is also being deducted from the teachers or tutors.
- Also deals with high teacher turnover.
- TutorABC contains a decline in booking rates
Is TutorABC worth it
TutorABC provides the student with online services 365 days and 24 hours a day. The teachers are from various professional backgrounds and locations and teach English to the students. The TutorABC provides the classes according to the students language skills and provides English learning courses for them. TutorABC was named one of the hundred best innovative technology and application awards in 2013. The application also has won the most influential education group of the decade by tencent.com.
What are the pros and cons of TutorABC
- Tutorabc is a quick application and provides the teacher with an automatic interview process.
- There is no need of giving a live interview or a long teaching demo class.
- If the teacher cannot give the class at the scheduled time they may cancel the class at least 4 hours before which will cause no penalty to the teacher.
- The teachers are provided with teaching materials.
- If the teacher is leaving outside North America or the UK the pay rate is lower for that teacher.
- There is a compulsion for the teacher to have a degree and reading certificate.
- Tutorabc can drop the booking rate.
- The teacher is given a rating by the student of average below 9.5 then the teacher is to be terminated and the teacher has no chance to appeal for the unfair rating.
- The TutorABC has a history of changing the contract and cutting the pay of the teachers.
- They have a policy that the teacher has to give the lesson even if there is no student available in the class.
- Teachers have to give the class at least 6 hours a week including 4 hours on weekends.
- Tutorabc generally deals with technical issues.
For more such education-related articles, you may also refer to, Full Cafetalk review Is Cafetalk worth it
What are the requirements for TutorABC
The following are some major requirements for teachers working on TutorABC:
- The teachers going to be recruited through TutorABC are English speakers including non-native speakers.
- The tutor should have a bachelors degree.
- The teachers on tutors of TutorABC should have teaching experience from a recognized Institution.
- The total should have a desktop or a laptop computer.
- The teachers have to work for at least 6 hours per week of which four weekends are also included.
What is the application process for TutorABC
- Following is the application process for TutorABC:
- The application process of TutorABC for hiring tutors or the teacher is mostly automated and is completed within one and a half hours.
- The person who wants to start with the consultant application has to visit the TutorABC application portal.
- After visiting the portal click the sign-up. There you have to create your account by entering the email and creating a password.
- After your account is created then the total has to fill a form with the following information.
- First name and last name.
- Date of birth.
- Current location.
- Phone number.
- Highest qualification.
- The teaching experience.
- Do you have any teaching certificates
After the complete feeling of the form click on the button submitted there you will get an immediate response from the TutorABC and if the tutor passes the screening test then they will represent a period which they have to select and the peak in which they are going to teach the lesson.
Tutorabc provides online learning to many students. But the teachers working on TutorABC have trust issues with the company. TutorABC has issues with packet contractual changes and rules which make it hard to trust TutorABC as they find that the company can easily replace them.
Is TutorABC based in China
TutorABC is an online English learning platform that is Taiwan based.
Who owns TutorABC
Samuel yang owns the TutorABC and is a former Morgan Stanley and Merill lynch is the investment banker.
This post is last updated on hrtanswers.com at Date : 1st of September – 2022