This article provides a full COREnglish Review. COREnglish is a company which is in Salt Lake City USA full stop the company was founded in 2016. The company does not provide online teaching. Instead of this, they are like a third-party recruitment agent which connects the English-speaking teachers with the 15 educational companies School extra. Till now the company has claimed that they have hired 3251 teachers serving 7520 students. This article will guide you about COREnglish.
The average rating given to the core English is 4.3 out of 5 of which 83% of the reviews are done by their recommended friend. COREnglish does not need any mandatory qualification to apply, just a candidate needs to be an English speaker.
Is COREnglish Worth it
COREnglish is worth it for the student who has no degree or certificate of TEFL and wants to experience the teaching profession so for them core English will be considered to them but will not offer a high rate of pay.
For more such education-related articles, you may also refer to, Full Varsity Tutors review Is Varsity Tutors Worth it
What are the pros and cons of COREnglish
The following are some frozen cons of COREnglish:
- The candidate Im not required or mandatory to have a bachelors degree or teaching experience.
- A Tefl certificate is also not required.
- The candidate who is a native and non-native can apply in core English.
- if you are rejected by one school a backup option is also available to them.
- The companies are being inconsistent with their work and they do have hidden pay rates across the school.
- They have little control over the school to which you have been sent.
What are the general requirements for COREnglish
COREnglish has no high level of expectation; they also dont need any bachelors degree or teaching experience. in case of the acceptance of the application by the school at that time, they will acquire a certificate. The following are the requirements for COREnglish but they are not mandatory.
- The candidate can be a student graduate or certified teacher full stop TEFL certification is required.
- A degree in any field but mostly preferred the degree in language and education.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and should be able to speak English fluently.
- You can apply without having any experience in teaching.
- The candidate should be available from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- the candidate should be punctual and should be responsible for your work of teaching.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude.
What are the technical requirements for COREnglish
COREnglish can be used from anywhere in the world but for this, the user needs to have a strong internet connection. The following technical requirements are needed to use COREnglish.
- Operating system: the computer or laptop should have installed Windows 7,8 or 10 is needed. The candidate should have a backup computer also.
- CPU: Intel I3 or higher CPU is needed.
- Memory: 4GB memory or it can be higher. If you have a 4GB ram or less RAM then the user has to close. All the opened programs may include the browser session also.
- Browser: Google Chrome version 5.1 or above virgin is required to use core English.
- Internet connection: The internet connection should be from a high speed, and the stable speed of the net should be at least 2 MB per second for downloading and uploading documents.
What is the application process for COREnglish
The process of hiding in COREnglish takes almost one week. The users have to visit their website and click on either start teaching now or apply now. Then a form will be seen on the screen where you have to enter the following information:
- first and last name
- email address
- date of birth
- highest education level
- teaching qualification
- teaching experience
What is the pay given by COREnglish
Core English periods are hidden by the schools native and non-native speakers This is because the pay varies from School to school or client to client. COREnglish just says that an email will be received to the candidate expressing the amount they are going to be given which is based on the experience teaching level. On average COREnglish pays the online teachers between $2 and $20 per hour but if the speaker is a non-native then the amount may be lower.
What are the working hours in COREnglish
COREnglish wants the teachers to spend a fixed 25- hours weekly and the minimum amount of work is 20 hours per week. The work is to be done between 6 p.m- 11.30 p.m. from Monday to Sunday.
The minimum amount of pay given by COREnglish is $2-20.native and non-native speakers both can apply for COREnglish. The teachers just need to have teaching experience, no Mandatory need for any degree Or diploma but the teacher will be given less pay as compared to the teacher who has good qualifications. The class can be conducted between groups of 1-6 students.
This post is last updated on hrtanswers.com at Date : 1st of September – 2022