This article provides a full Zebra English Review. Zebra English is an online English-speaking language company based in North America. The company was founded in 2017. So candidates from North America can only apply for zebra English and Zebra English offers a good day and no minimum hours of work to the tutors from North America. This article will guide you about the complex function of zebra English, the pros and cons, and the requirements and application process.
Zebra English review
The average reading given to Zebra English is 4 out of 5 which is based on 12 reviews. There are some positive and negative reviews about Zebra English as the positive review is that Zebra English has a flexible working schedule and the region chooses when they want to work. The incentives are provided to the teachers. Working in Zebra English will not feel like you are selling yourself to the parents. And some negative reviews about English are that the classes are conducted back to back which is tough for the Teachers to handle. The booking rate of the class is low.
Is zebra English Worth it
Zebra English is one the most reputed online companies in which the student gets good teacher stratification, the flexibility of working hours. The teachers need to record demo classes that are in high demand during the interview process.
What are the pros and cons of zebra English
The following are some pros and cons of zebra English:
- The teacher is given bonuses for their good work effort.
- The teacher is free to decide their own working schedule for teaching the student.
- The review about Zerba English having good teachers.
- The teachers can teach the student regularly which helps to create relationships between them.
- If the teachers do have additional working opportunities they can do such as proofreading, recording the video, and hosting the workshops.
- The company mostly hires experienced teachers rather than hiring a cheaper teachers with no teaching experience.
- A candidate who is from North America can only apply for zebra English.
- The candidate needs to have a bachelors degree, TEFL certificate, and k-12 teaching experience.
- The candidate needs to give 3 demo classes such as the first 5-minute intro, the second of potentially, and then two demo tests.
- The class is conducted with the regular student after taking many trial sessions.
What is pay given to the tutor by zebra English
The average pay given to the tutor is $16-$24 per hour. If the tutor has newly joined the company the new start given to the tutor is about $9 per class and also the salary of the new teacher depends on the teaching experience of the tutor, the qualification, and the performance of the tutor in the interview process. if the tutor does an extra class on short notice then the tutor gets an extra charge of $2 per class. The payment of the tutor is done by direct banking on the 10th of each month.
For more such education-related articles, you may also refer to, Full HelloKid review Is HelloKid Worth it
What is the contract of the zebra English
The contract of zebra English is a maximum of 6 months for the tutors after passing the interview process. The pay is being adjusted or raised after 1 year of the contract only.
What are the incentives or bonuses provided by zebra English
The following is the way in which the incentives or bonuses are being considered for the tutor.
- Participation incentive: the tutor earns $1 per class which also depends on the time and teaching done for the lessons.
- Class quantity incentive: the tutor who completes 30-44 classes earns $0.5 and if the tutor completes 45 classes within a month they earn $1 per class.
What are the working hours of zebra English
The peak hours of work when the booking rate is high is from 6 p.m.- 8.30 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends 8.30 am- 8.30 pm on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays when most of the students join the class. as there are no minimum hours of working in zebra English that creates easy for the teacher to balance their life. The class is being conducted for 25 minutes and an extra 5 minutes is provided in case of any buffer in the class.
What are the general requirements for zebra English
The following are some requirements that are needed by the candidate for applying in zebra English:
- The candidate must be able to speak English fluently and proficiently.
- The candidate should have legal notice showing that they can work in the USA OR Canada.
- For teaching in zebra English, the candidate needs to have a bachelors degree.
- The candidate should have TEFL certificates.
- Should have a teaching experience for teaching the student.
The candidate should have experience teaching younger students and they have to sub, it 3 demo classes to get hired in zebra English which is a tough process. the pay given to the tutor on average is $16-$24.the tutor should consist of a degree or diploma with a certificate of TEFL. zebra English doesnt require minimum hours of working and the tutors are free to choose the working schedule.
This post is last updated on hrtanswers.com at Date : 1st of September – 2022