Passion for something may develop a positive and affirmative attitude towards anything. It makes a person more positive and ready to learn. Passion fills a person with confidence, zeal, and high energy. It provides a cause to keep learning and working hard towards success. Enjoying the work one does and pursuing passion with hard work can lead to greater success in life.
Striving for studies is important for students especially at the time of project submissions, or exams, or doing a whole lot of homework before the submission date. Not every student can endure this or strive through this phase, thus needing a motivation session or act of motivation or even a hard push.
Passion brings a sense of belonging. Passion brings various emotions like acceptance, association, attachment, connection, union, integration, and security. One can develop a passion for something with motivation, hard work, and continuity. Hereunder are a few points for developing a passion for learning :
- Developing a sense of attachment towards learning
- Relating learning to the real life and things one finds interesting
- Socializing with people who share the same interest
- Learning at ones own pace
- Trying a practical approach and experimentation
- Forming alliances with people with similar passion
- Distancing one self from negative influences in life
1.Developing a sense of attachment towards learning
Making it a habit of learning regularly can be beneficial in developing a sense of attachment towards it. Making studies a part of routine habits like eating, sleeping, playing can help in developing a passion for learning. A passionate mindset is helpful in studying to the fullest potential. Every individual has different capabilities and potentials thus everyone can become a learner, just it takes hard work, intense focus, and prioritizing studies over every other possible distraction. Few points to make a habit of learning regularly :
- Including learning in the daily to-dos list.
- Being affirmative towards learning can help in developing a passion for learning.
2.Relating learning to the real life and things one finds interesting
Finding the relevance of what one learns and where is it helpful may boost interest in that certain subject or topic. Once one finds relevance of what is being taught to the real-life necessities then one can easily enjoy that process of learning. For example :
- Relating certain physics logics to real life tricks like creating live working models. Like for understanding refraction of light one can creat a model using a prism and a beam of light.
- History classes can help in understanding popular ethical books, events in history and much more.
- Watching certain educational documentaries and movies to understand certain subjects or topics.
3.Socializing with people who share the same interest
Socializing with people who share the same interest can help in developing a passion. A different point of view and perspective can be obtained by studying with like-minded people who have similar interests and choices. Thus knowing more people and developing connections with them is always beneficial in gaining more knowledge and developing a passion for learning new things.
4.Learning at ones own pace
Learning at ones own pace is the most important step towards developing passion. Everyone has their own speed of learning. Someone may take a longer time to learn a certain thing, while for others it is a speedy process. Benefits of learning at ones own pace:
- It boosts the confidence level.
- It makes a person inquisitive towards learning.
- It can increase learning efficiency.
5.Trying a practical approach and experimentation
Trying a practical approach and experimentation towards learning intrigues attraction and also increases the attention span. One can enjoy the process of learning through experimenting and trying things out practically. Different students have different learning techniques. For example, a student is good at remembering through reading, another student is good at learning through listening, some other student might be a visual learner through graphs or pictures, or some student might be a kinesthetic learner who would prefer learning through practical experiences much more. Thus developing certain teaching tricks and techniques can help a teacher to teach in a better manner. For instance:
- A person can find out whether he/she is a audio, visual or kinesthetic learner.
- One can try real life experiemnts to undertand certain topics.
- One can also learn through videos, games and many more techniques.
6.Forming alliances with people with similar passion
Forming alliances with people with similar passions can encourage developing an interest in passion. Learning with like-minded people can make the learning process more interesting. One can gain great advice, life skills, any sort of additional knowledge, or even motivation by socializing with like-minded people. Friends can help each other in learning and make the learning process more fun, thus making a person more passionate about learning. One can just support each other by being available for others.
7.Distancing one self from negative influences in life
Negative influences in life can create hindrances in forming a passion for something. Distancing oneself from negative influences in life is very important as negative influences can make a person irresponsible, lethargic, and degrade ones life. Distractions can be in any form like cell phones, social media, or even a person or an event. Distractions are also termed as bad influences in life. Possible negative influences of life can be :
- Friends who lead us to bad habits like drinking alcohol, smoking and much more can be termed as bad influences and it creates hindrances in forming a passion for learning.
- Certain unhealthy habits like fast paced eating, not drinking enough water or eating and drinking unhealthy food and drink may also spoil ones health and distract from the responsibilities.
This post is last updated on hrtanswers.com at Date : 1st of September – 2022